PE is something we are deeply passionate about at Lympne.
Over the past few years we have provided pupils with a wide range of sporting experiences in line with our philosophy and mission statement to open children’s eyes to the possibilities before them.
The school vision for PE is that we want our pupils to gain a lifelong love of sport and an awareness of the importance of its role in providing a healthy lifestyle.
We run a range of clubs, hold an array of experiences and take part in a plethora of competitions.
We are pleased to have been awarded a Bronze School Games award for our PE provision across the school and we are currently working towards attaining Silver.
Our Key aims for 2018-19
- Empower all staff to deliver enrichment activities at all points of the school day.
- Develop a new school curriculum to provide more opportunities for enrichment.
- Develop termly intra house and inter house competitions across the school
- Raise the profile of PE in school and the wider community.
- Uplevel staff skills so they are able to provide excellent teaching and learning opportunities for all.
For more details on how we intend to spend our PE grant please see the link below:
For details of the number of children reahing the required standards in swimming please see the link below: