At Lympne Primary School our prime medium for communication is through School Comms and their School Gateway.
School Comms provides the facility to:
- Book all sports clubs and after school clubs and make a payment where necessary.
- Book and pay for Breakfast Club and After School Clubs.
- Pay for all trips, or other expenditure.
- Give consent to any relevant trips.
- Make payments via Instant Bank Transfer, debit or credit card.
Getting Started parents will need to follow the guidelines below:
What you need to do now to Activate your School Gateway account.
It’s quick and easy to do. All you need are your email address and mobile number that school holds on record for you.
- Download the app: If you have a smartphone, please download School Gateway from your app store (Android and iPhone). The app shows the same information as the website PLUS you can message the school for FREE – this will also save the school money when we send you a text message.
- OR · Visit the website: www.schoolgateway.com and click on ‘New User’. You’ll receive a text message with a PIN number.
Use this PIN to log into School Gateway. If you’re having trouble logging in, it may be because school doesn’t have your current email and mobile phone number on record.
Please call school and we’ll update the details on our system. We hope that you will find School Gateway a great way to keep up to date with what’s going on at school.