School Improvement Priorities
As a school we regularly review and evaluate ourselves and the education we are providing for our pupils in order that we can ensure we are offering the very best we possibly can.
Once we have analysed the strengths and weaknesses of the school and our provision we then develop a School Improvement Plan (SIP) which clearly outlines the steps we will be taking to ensure the school moves forward and achieves the goals we have set ourselves.
Our Key Priorities (among others):
- To embed our revised Teaching and Learning Policy
- To continue to develop SEN inclusion, embedding the Kent County Council Countywide Approach to Inclusive Education (published June 2023)
- To ensure staff training continues to enable all staff to effectively lead and support the learning within the school community
- To continue to grow effective subject leaders
- To ensure our wellbeing lead continues to support pupils and families effectively.
A full copy of the plan is available on request from the school office.