School Improvement Priorities
As a school we regularly review and evaluate ourselves and the education we are providing for our pupils in order that we can ensure we are offering the very best we possibly can.
Once we have analysed the strengths and weaknesses of the school and our provision we then develop a School Improvement Plan (SIP) which clearly outlines the steps we will be taking to ensure the school moves forward and achieves the goals we have set ourselves.
Our Key Priorities (among others):
- Ensure our new phonics scheme (Monster Phonics) is embedded and effective.
- Ensure staff training continues to enable all staff within school to effectively lead and support the learning within the school community.
- Ensure Home Learning is reviewed and reworked.
- Ensure pupils' roles within school are re-established and their ideas shared effectively.
- Ensure our new wellbeing lead is able to support pupils and families effectively.
- Ensure leadership at all levels develops effectively.
- Ensure school attendance improves for all children.
A full copy of the plan is available on request from the school office.