School Times and Procedures
We have a comprehensive guide to how the school runs which you can download here.
This should be able to answer any of your questions. If for any reason you find something missing please do let us know.
The School day runs as follows:
7:45am until 8:30am: Breakfast Club
8:45am: The gate is closed and any late pupils need to go through the main office entrance.
- 8:45 8:50am: School starts/Registration.
- 9am – 9:15am: Collective Worship (assembly) (Mon-Thur) Friday it is at 2:40pm.
- 9:15am to 10:15/30/45am: Session 1
- 10:15am to 10:30am: KS1 Break times
- 10:30am to 11:00am: KS 2 Break times
- 10:30am/11:00am to 12:00pm : Session 2
- 12:00pm to 1:00pm. Lunch
- 1:00pm to 3:05pm Sessions 3+4
- 3:10pm: End of the day: School finishes at 3:10 and parents collect their children from either the main playground or the staff car park. Staff will wait with children until they are collected.
Staff will only let children go to an adult they recognise and may ask you who you are if they are unfamiliar with you. Please do not be offended we need to make sure that children are being collected and taken home by the right people.
Gate closes at 3:25pm at which point children who are not collected will be taken to the office and parents called to ascertain why they have not been picked up. In emergencies children will be looked after in After School Club until they are collected if parents have not booked children into the club.
The After School Club runs until 5:30pm.